For the base:
- 100g pecans
- 120g cashews
- 120g dates (soaked to rehydrate if needed)
For the filling:
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 300g of cashew nuts (soaked for an hour)
- 5 tablespoons of Mint Cao
- 40g coconut oil
- 75g raw cacao powder
- 25g coconut sugar
- Half a punnet of strawberries
- A glass of sticky pudding wine!
To make the base, blend all the ingredients together in a blender and press into a loose bottomed cake tin. Pop it in the fridge while you make the filling.
Place all the ingredients into the food processor (discard the water from the cashews) and wiz until you get a thick, rich mixture. Spoon on to the base and leave to set in the fridge.
When you’re ready to serve decorate with strawberries and enjoy with the people you love!